Skip to main content

WHAT IF I GET A KIND HEARTED TEACHER!

 

WHAT IF I GET A KIND HEARTED TEACHER!🙂

what if I get a kind-hearted teacher!


No more breaking of lead of pencil while writing,

if I get kindhearted teacher!


letter won't dance around me 

if I get kindhearted teacher!


Mathematical signs will get categorised 

if I get kindhearted teacher!


my written work will become organized 

if I get kindhearted teacher!


No more crying upon opening a book

if I get kindhearted teacher!


No more daydreaming in classroom

if I get kindhearted teacher!


No more cries and excuses with studies 

if I get kindhearted teacher !


Math ,Reading and literature work will be a joy

if I get kindhearted teacher!


School won't be any dread

if I get kindhearted teacher!


Knowledge is ocean 

I want to dive and swim into for that I need a kindhearted teacher!


To take the nectar of knowledge  

I need a kindhearted teacher!


Wish I stop beating around the bushes 

if I have kindhearted teacher by my side


Don't let the time fly ,Hear my plea O goddess of knowledge!

 please send a kind hearted teacher as blessing to me !



अभ्यासासोबत यापुढे रडणे आणि बहाणे नाही 

जर मला दयाळू शिक्षक मिळाले तर!


गणित, वाचन आणि लेखन कार्य आनंददायी होईल

मला दयाळू शिक्षक मिळाले तर!


By Rishikesh Gawde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY PART 1

  O ccupational therapy ASSIST/SUPPORT patient/client to learn or improve skills needed to perform an occupation. An Occupation could include any thing from brushing teeth ,making bed,bathing toileting , going to office ,school related tasks . Occupational therapist works with all types of age group that is children ,adult and elderly population. Occupational therapist first completes an evaluation of task or Occupation to develop impression of impeding problem.After identifying the problem OT starts with specific treatment for the problem taking client from being unable to able.  Problem in performing any occupation/task could be cause either by sensory issue,motor difficulty,perception ,cognition and so on. Occupational therapist have specialization that is pediatric occupational therapist,Neuro occupational therapist,Orthopedic,Geriatric, Oncologist and so on. _____________________________________

RIGHT or LEFT or MIXED HAND?

U nderdeveloped Hand dominance can cause problem in further development of learning in child. As Child grows he need to develop his learning skills to overcome the challenges in daily occupations.                     HAND DOMINANCE   You may see a very young child keep switching hand while doing every task .It is quite normal to happen while early development of brain.At time it's quite confusing for parent to say assertively about child's hand preference . Initially a hand is preferred to do a task and by practice hand preference is succeeded by Dominance either Right handed or Left handed .In very rare case Child can be ambidextrous (mix dominance) that is using either of hand for given task example using Right hand for eating and Left hand for writing purpose. Confusion of dominance can hamper lateralization of Cerebral Hemisphere and integration leading to difficulties of Fine motor , Speech development and Visual Motor Integr...

DECODING FUNCTIONAL HANDWRITING SKILL 2

H andwriting development is one of the Academic developmental milestone.It is another mode of human expression.Every student must master & achieve this  Handwriting milestone for their better grades & progress.  Writing and Reading skill develops parallely.Ultimate goal of student's handwriting is to improve the speed .  Letter formation,spacing ,holding pencil,pencil control and so on skills develop with the practice.  Handwriting impact child's mental wellbeing more in higher grades. As not able to keep up with the peers while writing, made fun of handwriting, degrade score, remarks, aberrant self image and so on . Thus enhancing mindfulness, legibility and speed becomes therapeutic goals in case of such circumstance. Handwriting issue could also be because of the hand fatigue.Endurance for writing for a prolong time is needed in higher education.Higher Grades demands that student must thrive for legible handwriting for better scoring.  Aspects of P...